Inside Sales: Business Development Representative
Our client provides exterior building maintenance services for owners of commercial, industrial and institutional properties. Market focus and expertise is primarily on renovation and restoration services (masonry, concrete, terra cotta).
Due to 2018 growth and aggressive sales goals for 2019 and beyond, client is hiring a Business Development Representative who will help drive further growth.
This is a contract-to-hire position. If you are confident in your value and that you can prove it during a 90-day time frame, this may be a rewarding opportunity. Please consider the following items:
- B2B – Project driven, building maintenance and repair business. Average contract is $25K-$50K with many smaller contracts and a few seven figure contracts.
- Largely inside sales and business development. Heavy direct phone and email contact. Some client visits, trade Shows, etc. Transparent, ongoing accountability. Reports to Corporate VP.
- CRM Based coverage of 4000-5000 client sites. Position responsible for development of 400-500 quotable leads per year. This job requires a professional, seasoned, personable and indefatigable hunter and digger.
- Marketing Research and Administration assistance provided.
- Company in business for over 20 years. (Performance expectations are achievable.)
- Highly defined market that has both wide general and specific project-related past knowledge of the firm.
- Base salary (when hired/converted) $40k to 45k, with performance bonus for first year total compensation expectation of low to mid $50k. Second year expectation low $100k. Full benefits package.
- Base hourly pay rate during 90-day contract-to-hire phase $17.00 per hour, 40-hour work week.
- Target start date of spring 2019.
Once hired, there will be a base salary of $40 to $45k + bonuses = $50 to $55k first year. Greater earnings in following years.
For prompt and confidential consideration, please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Interested? Call us to learn more, or email your resume with cover letter of interest (in confidence) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll be in touch promptly.