Our client is an industry leader in providing office interior design, facility and logistical services to organizations ranging from the small ad agency to the global, Fortune 100 corporation.
Our client is currently experiencing rapid growth which presents an exciting opportunity to join their talented team of industry professionals. As an Inside Sales Development Representative, you will enjoy a collaborative, fast-paced and fun work environment where your contributions will impact our bottom line and your earning potential.
The Sales Development Team develops rapport with company-provided leads through an established sequence of print, electronic and verbal touch points. The ideal candidate is a persistent, detail-oriented self-starter, and is a fearless, B2B cold-caller. Additionally, the client’s multi-touchpoint strategy includes sending emails, utilizing data and working within our customized CRM system to organize leads and outreach efforts in collaboration with our marketing department.
Achieving your goals with phone and email outreach will lead to quarterly bonuses and a path to promotion that includes outside business development and/or team supervision. The client’s long-term goal is to invest in a Sales Development Representative who would grow into the role of a master of business development who can consistently bring in leads that generate millions of dollars in sales.
• Utilize the established multi-touch methodology to obtain floor plans and schedule meetings with decision-makers
• Qualify and distribute leads to the sales team by cold-calling targets and follow ups
• Generate demand by proactively creating awareness and effectively managing data
• Create and update records in CRM system to maintain the integrity and increase the usefulness of the enterprise database
• Manage time effectively, meet personal goals and work harmoniously with other members of the Business Development and Sales teams
• 1-3 years B2B cold calling experience
• CRM experience (Salesforce, HubSpot, etc.)
• 2-years of college or Associates degree; Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Positive, sales-oriented personality and attitude
• Ability to target potential leads, connect the dots, make calls, and schedule telephone meetings
• Determined to target and secure corporate clients-in-transition in need of office furniture, facility rebuilds, relocation or interior design expertise
• Ability to apply innovative thinking to solve problems and capture opportunities
Client is offering:
• Starting base salary of $40k-$50k + on-target, quarterly bonuses
• Health, dental and vision insurance
• Basic and voluntary life
• Critical Illness coverage
• Short term and long-term disability
• Paid vacation
• 401k Retirement plan with employer matching
Interested candidates should send resume along with a letter of introduction to: firstname.lastname@example.org for prompt and confidential consideration.