Our client, a healthcare consultancy located in Lombard, IL, needs a full-time, onsite Copywriting Professional with experience using Marketo (required). This would be a 2-3 month engagement, full-time hours Mon-Fri, to support various targeted email marketing campaigns.
Candidates must have solid copywriting skills, along with a technical aptitude to enter copy into an approved, preformatted Marketo email template for daily/weekly email delivery.
PLEASE NOTE: This position does not involve creative/design work, although these skills could factor into some of the campaigns. Therefore, if creativity and design are your sole focus, this defined position will not be a good match with your interests and ambitions, though it will provide a great addition to your portfolio/resume.
The 3 priority, main responsibilities would be:
1) copywriting for various segmented email campaigns
2) creating Marketo emails within branded templates
3) working with the client organization’s Marketing Operations team to ensure correct email send lists, and reviewing email results for improvements.
The Marketing Operations team will deploy the emails, though you may also look at improving the client’s creative strategy, and reviewing the provided analytics.
The employee/contractor would also be writing for the primary target audience of healthcare clinicians, including quality improvement professionals who work within hospital systems.
This work would pay an hourly rate of $25.00/hr., and there is possibility that this position could expand in scope and evolve into a full-time employment or contractor’s relationship with our client.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please reply with the following:
• cover letter of introduction that addresses this request, including the pay rate, and the requirement that the work be performed in clients’ Lombard offices.
• resume and/or references to your work (web links, etc.)
• URL to your website, your LinkedIn page, or any other online resource that promotes you and your service offering.
Thank you for your interest. Qualified candidates will be contacted promptly.