Our client is a rapidly growing company in the healthcare industry.
The client company offers medical waste disposal, infections sharps waste management, OSHA compliance training including HIPAA-compliant document shredding and data destruction services. Client helps to keep the healthcare industry safe and complaint so they can focus on what matters most, the patients.
Company is located in Naperville, and is hiring ambitious, energetic, and driven Inside Sales Representatives to join their team.
The Inside Sales Representatives play a key role in identifying the needs of the customers derived from various channels. Client has ambitious, 2020 goals and is hiring people to bring their growth to the next level.
If you would like a be part of a fun, high-energy work environment, they want you on board!
Consider the following:
- Full-time, base pay rate of $15-$16 per hour during first 30 days
- 4% commissions paid on all deals that are closed/won (if annual goal is met at 100%, expect approx. $10k in commission payout).
- Uncapped commissions starting after 30 days
- Room for Professional Growth
- Excellent work hours
- Healthcare Coverage (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Business Casual Work Environment
- Paid vacation time and paid holidays
The Work You’ll Do:
- Utilize value-based selling skills to uncover clients existing services issues and needs, explain client’s value proposition and provide alternative solutions for consideration.
- Drive market share gains and meet company expectations for growth by completing a large volume of outbound phone calls each day.
- Utilize a consistent contact attempt process to follow-up, nurture and qualify leads generated by sales and marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with the Marketing Team to drive continuous improvement in lead quality, conversion rates, and pipeline generation.
- Build a pipeline for future business through prospecting. Forecast Quarterly, Monthly and Weekly sales metrics and provides reports to Sales Management. Achieve daily, weekly and monthly activity targets.
- Be responsible for incremental revenue through inbound and outbound sales calls. This includes lead campaigns and telephone prospecting targeting existing customers and new prospects.
- Conduct business needs analysis, and develop appropriate service solutions for the customer/prospect.
- Maintain and organize CRM database with accurate and up-to-date profile information, pertinent notes, and opportunity tracking
Key Personal Attributes Required:
- Be self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Be adaptable and have the ability to think on your feet. When faced with new challenges, or tough conversations, failure simply isn’t an option.
Client also utilizes sales training, developed by Grant Cardone, a world-class sales and service entrepreneur to improve the skills and competencies to better serve customers while deriving more value from the organization.
If interested in learning more, please call us or send your resume with letter of introduction (in strict confidence) to: email@example.com