Call center telesales positions for rapidly expanding, consumer medical device company with operations in Dekalb and Naperville.
Our client company’s number one goal is to improve the health and lifestyle of their customers, as well as all individuals in need of their products and services.
The primary focus of the Inside Sales Associate (ISA) is to generate demand for consumer medical device products and services through a mix of outbound calls, email generation, and inbound call processing.
- Make outbound phone calls to prospects
- Generate outbound emails to prospects
- Answer inbound phone calls as required
- Present company’s solutions over the phone & via emails as needed
- Achieve and maintain monthly performance metrics
- Qualify prospects turning leads over to the appropriate customer service representative
- Effectively utilize dBase (i.e., internal CRM system) for lead follow-up, pipeline management, forecasting, and opportunity tracking
- Keep comprehensive and accurate notes within Base
- Provide timely data and customer information to the organization to assist in developing policies and programs to help drive sales
- Identify sales trends and provide management with updates
- Demonstrates the desire and ability to learn company databases and software in addition to learning the features of all company products and services
- Perform other miscellaneous and related duties as required or requested
Primary People Contacts:
- Reports to the Telesales Supervisor
- Customer Service Representatives
- Order Entry team
- Marketing team
- Production staff
Behavioral Traits, Attitudes and Skills Required:
- Extrovert / Outgoing
- Quick learner / adaptable
- Self-starter (can work with minimal supervision)
- Works well in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Experience dealing with all types of people
Prerequisites (Education, Experience):
- One or more years of outbound telesales experience
- Experience and compassion with talking to individuals with physical ailments and mobility issues
- Medical device sales experience, nice to have
- Bachelor’s Degree in sales or marketing preferred
- Familiar with CRM / Call Center Software preferred
- Microsoft Office proficient
Performance Measurement Criteria:
- Number of outbound calls made vs. target
- Number of prospects converted to leads vs. target
Compensation and Benefits:
- Starting base salary $35,000+ plus commission expected first year (low and high range). $45k – $55k total compensation achievable during first year. Higher earnings expected in following years.
- Full benefits package, including health, dental, vision, life insurance, PTO and retirement plan.
Interested? Please send us your resume along with a letter of introduction to: email@example.com for prompt and confidential consideration.