Client is a next-generation, digital technology agency based in Rolling Meadows, Illinois.
Client specializes in implementation of content management applications such as Adobe Experience Manager, SiteCore, and integrating them with eCommerce platforms such as Hybris, ATG. With their extensive expertise in native mobile app development platforms, and hybrid app development, they are a one-stop partner for solution implementation. Client is also a gold partner of Microsoft and is partnered with Salesforce to help its clients implement CRM end-to-end, including integrations. With global teams in four countries, client delivers the quick turn-around implementations that save its clients valuable time and significant reductions in costs.
Client currently is seeking an Entry-level, Inside Sales Representative due to rapid growth. This is an excellent opportunity for an entry-level candidate interested in taking on a sales development role in the realm of digital technology, cloud-based collaboration, ecommerce development/implementation, and the next-generation of innovations. You will play a key role in developing the marketplace for this next big wave in the digital technology sphere.
- You will be responsible for consistent efforts to develop new business within the US and Canada.
- Your targets will include inbound leads from marketing campaigns, current customers for relationship expansion, outbound targets from lists and self-generated prospects.
- Your Inside Sales role also includes remote account management.
- You will also be seeking opportunities to upsell and cross-sell, expanding the business opportunities within each account.
Education, Experience, Skill Requirements
- B.A. in Sales/Marketing or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Strong sales abilities which support selling to the executives, including the C-Suite of SMBs while balanced with tactical skills for a fast-paced, high-volume, lead follow-up environment.
- Ability to build strong rapport, establishing trust and credibility through a consultative solution-based approach (balancing assertive sales follow-up without being overly aggressive).
- A self-starter who can effectively work within a strong team culture
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quotes prices, discuss created terms, and prepare sales order forms and or reports when required.
- Time management skills – ability to manage both macro and micro priorities effectively.
- Passion for relationship building, creative problem-solving and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate resiliency in adverse situations.
- Attend periodic sales training where applicable.
- Highly effective at web-based product demonstrations.
- Execute strategy to meet and exceed monthly and annual revenue goals.
- Ability to effectively forecast business.
- Maintain a pipeline of active sales opportunities.
- Build and maintain a thorough knowledge base of our products and services.
- Effectively track all pertinent information related to each opportunity, providing relevant highlights in a weekly report.
- Ability to manipulate and manage spreadsheets.
Compensation and Benefits
- Base salary $40k-$45k
- $100.00 incentive on each qualified lead produced
- $1,000.00 bonus paid on each lead that converts to sale
- Health Insurance
- 401K plan
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- 10 days paid time-off
If interested in learning more, please call us or send your resume with letter of introduction (in strict confidence) to: email@example.com