A global manufacturer of industrial safety products is now hiring an experienced, Inside Sales Manager to develop its growing, inside sales team.
Our client is seeking a creative and ambitious Inside Sales Manager to drive the performance of a growing, team of 20+ Inside Sales Reps.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Conducting a monthly business review with each Inside Sales Rep, as well as two sales skill-based meetings with each Rep every month.
- Motivating their team and driving a high level of outbound activity into their region.
- Supervising assigned territory reps that includes monitoring CRM activity and call center metrics
Through these methods, the Sales Manager will be held accountable for the growth of sales and profit of their region. Regions will include current customers and past customers. This position is 100% inside sales contacting customers via the telephone and e-mail. The most important part is bringing work ethic, coach-ability, and a positive attitude.
- Sense of urgency
- Strong selling skills
- Competitive by nature
- Strong oral and written communication skills*
- Proficiency in Microsoft programs
- High energy and strong motivational skills
- 3-5 years in a telesales environment (preferably in management)
Stability and Benefits:
- Our client is the largest manufacturer of selling direct to the end-users
- Our client the largest industrial safety specialist in the USA
- Our client offers competitive pay and great commission structure ($60k – $70k base, $90k-$100k+ first year total)
- Benefits include: Medical/Dental/Vision, Life/Disability, PTO, paid vacation, no nights or weekends, 401K match, annual profit sharing
- Client also maintains a team-driven, esprit de corps that encourages success for everyone
Perks on Premises:
- Half Basketball court
- One “mini” tennis court
- Ping pong table
- Cafeteria serving breakfast and lunch (only $15 per week for employees)
If this opportunity is exactly what you’re seeking, please call us or send your resume with letter of introduction (in strict confidence) to: email@example.com