Inside Sales Rep - Hydraulic Components Distributor
National distributor of industrial components headquartered in Chicago seeks Inside Sales Rep.
Our client is a National distributor of industrial hydraulic pumps, valves and components seeking an Inside Sales Representative.
- Assist customers by providing quotes and information on products as requested.
- Enter orders in client’s internal order entry system. Orders may be phoned in, faxed, emailed or forwarded by outside sales representatives.
- Troubleshoot any issues that arise and bring to a satisfactory resolution.
- Maintain professional interaction with customers and provide excellent follow-thru.
- Maintain communications with Sales Managers, Outside Sales Reps, Purchasing Dept. and the Distribution Team regularly to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Acquire and maintain professional and technical knowledge.
- 1-3 years experience in sales and/or related trades, such as industrial supply, HVAC, plumbing.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Basic knowledge of hydraulics and plumbing concepts a big plus.
- Self-motivated, results oriented individual.
- Positive attitude with focus on “above-and-beyond” customer service.
- Team player with the ability to work closely and in harmony with others.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, and the ability to quickly learn internal order entry system (Oracle/JDE).
- Top-notch verbal and written communication skills a must.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Full-time position, Mon-Fri, convenient Chicago location via CTA (near Ashland Ave/Pershing Rd).
- Base salary $50k, plus quarterly commission/bonuses.
- Full benefits package, including BCBS health, dental, life, vision, vacation.
If this opportunity sounds intriguing for all the right reasons, please reply with your resume and cover letter of introduction for prompt consideration to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are interviewing candidates now.